Click Here Letter from Trisha.
Click Here Letter from Dr. Ann Wehmeyer, UF.
Click Here Pedagogical Issues Paper by Hal Nicholas.
- MINISTER OF EDUCATION, MR. WEIPING ZHA, VISIT TO MIAMI
Click Here Recap Letter from Trisha.
Click Here Response from Minister Zha.
Click Here Photos from Minister Zha's Visit.
Click Here NSLI Fact Sheet (PDF). A complete listing---a full eight pages of grants being offered by the federal government for both 2006 and 2007. http://www.aau.edu.
Click Here FLAP Grants. Program officer is Ms. Rebecca Richey (RebeccaRichey@ed.gov) Both LEAS and SEAS are currently being offered. Deadline is June 30, 2006. General information at www.grants.gov. Specific info on FLAP at the OELA site http://www.ed.gov.
- Click Here Minister Zha's Letter of Support (PDF).
- CHINESE COMPETITION
Click Here Letter from Cheng-mei Rothschild.
Click Here Award Certificate Templates.
Click Here Photos of Competition.
Click Here Follow-up from Cheng-mei Rothschild.
- 2007 Competition Planning on Message Board
- CHENGDU STUDENT EXCHANGE AT ST. MICHAELS
Click Here News articles and Photos
- CURRICULUM COMPARISONS
- Critique and discussion on Message Board.
- New curriculum from Han Ban. Minster Zha has graciously offered a sample set of
books to our schools. Please forward full address of school and grade level.
- NEW CHINESE TEACHING GUIDE
-Due out any day, sign-up for downloading at www.asiasociety.org.
- MESSAGE BOARD DISCUSSION
-Request all members to participate in the planning of the 2007 Chinese Competition.
Log in on the Message Board.
- AMERICANS ATTITUDE ON INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION
-Click Here to
download the document.
- FLORIDA DELEGATION TO QINGDAO UPDATE
Click Here to
download letter by Trisha.
- Click Here to
download the trip agenda.
Here to download Peng Lu's Bio.
- ASIA SOCIETY UPDATES
NEW STUDY: EDUCATION IN CHINA:
LESSONS FOR U.S. www.asiasociety.org,
then click education; then click publications.
NEW TEACHNG GUIDE: "ESTABLISHING
HIGH QUALITY CHINESE PROGRAMS." MARCH 2006. www.asiasociety.org.
Sign up now for free download.
NEW DVD: PUTTING WORLD INTO WORLD
CLASS EDUCATION www.internationaled.org.
- CHINESE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS. Summer 2006.
State, U. of Penn., U. of Minnesota and more…see